"Those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
Me taking over my sister's Tumblr -Andrea
Support the artist! Watch the full poem: Javon Johnson - “cuz he’s black”
this is so relevant in light of recent events of police brutality against MIchael Brown and john Crawford. #blacklivesmatter
Now that is thinking
Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.